1 June 2021
Be part of the GDD community – enjoy new features on our website
The GDD website has new options. From now on, you will plan your participation in the festival in advance and you will not miss anything.
This year's edition of GDD will be hybrid – all events will be held online, and exhibitions will be presented in Gdynia. We will meet many people only virtually, but we want to create a living festival community, regardless of the distance.
This is why we have upgraded the My GDD feature. By creating an account, you will gain new opportunities.
- you will create a personalized calendar – an action plan thanks to which you will not forget anything
- you will get access to free lectures – participation in events only for registered users
- you can check detailed information about exhibitions and events – all data in one place
- you can buy tickets for paid business events – permanent access to your order history
- you will join the newsletter – a regular dose of new information
- you will receive a package of virtual gadgets – podcasts, e-books, guides, files for printing
- you will gather knowledge and inspiration – access to the account throughout the year allows you to come back to the festival after its end
Registration starts on June 7th and the festival on July 3rd. These are the only dates you need to forget. My GDD will remind you of the rest.
Let's be together. Solidarni.